With over 140 employees in Germany, China, and the US: mediaman is a global agent of digital change. We create user experiences for clients such as China Construction Bank, Daimler, Haier, Hyundai, Merck KGaA, and Zurich Insurance. mediaman’s core competencies are the design, development and rollout of digital platforms and the creation of processes, apps, and interfaces for global brands.
Our US office was founded in 2009, connecting our German digital expertise to American agency innovation and creativity. With team members working remotely across the US, as well as on-site in our office in Cambridge, we are looking for a highly self-motivated individual to be at the hub of our US business; coordinating key projects and collaborating with team members in the US and Germany.
If you are a self-starter, strategic and creative thinker, confident in the development, presentation and defending of ideas, and enjoy a flexible work environment then we are looking for you.
We offer a high level of independence, and a flexible and engaging work environment in an innovative company. Of course, attractive pay and multiple possibilities for personal and professional growth are part of the deal. If you feel comfortable in flat hierarchies and interdisciplinary teams, mediaman is the right place for you.
- Operational project management of digital marketing.
- Full responsibility for implementation, controlling / monitoring and successful delivery of projects.
- Creation of project briefings for the client as well as for team members.
- Project lead for the whole project life cycle from strategy and design to production, testing and going live.
- Calculation of projects including the responsibility for the whole budget from initial request to completion of the project.
- Creation of time lines and analysis of project progress including risk evaluation and reports for the client and team members.
- Steering and leadership of project teams with internal and external team members of all disciplines.
- Set up and development of the client relationship with a long-term collaborative perspective.
- Coordinate and execute day-to-day operational tasks for US office, coordinate with Mainz office, and oversee client tasks.
- Build and maintain awareness of mediaman as an agency via networking, marketing, social media and other opportunities.
- Assist with coordination of mediaman Innovation Lab tasks and clients and projects.
- S. Degree, with a focus on business, marketing, digital, production, media or a similar qualification.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management and consulting of clients in an agency environment in the digital economy.
- Project Management, steering and controlling of complex digital projects.
- Passion for digital marketing, trends and internet technology.
- A good understanding of CMS, Analytics, Digital Marketing and eCommerce.
- Entrepreneurial and strategically thinking: to create solutions, relations, and opportunities.
- Comfortable working in a mix of environments, from your home office, to on-site and in our office.
- Curious and enthusiastic, fascinated by everything digital.
- Highly organized with excellent oral communication, presentation and writing skillset (US-English).
- Engaging and reliable in collaboration with clients and colleagues.
- Confident, upbeat, self-motivated, collaborative, and creative.