Over 140 employees in Germany, China, and the US: mediaman is a global agent of digital change. We create user experiences for clients such as China Construction Bank, Daimler, Haier, Hyundai, Merck KGaA, and Zurich Insurance. mediaman’s core competencies are the design, development and rollout of digital platforms and the creation of processes, apps, and interfaces for global brands.
- Work at the intersection of all mediaman disciplines: strategy, consulting, concept development, technology, and design
- Research target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals
- Translate complex business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Develop architecture, navigation, interaction design, content- and communication concepts
- Create wireframes, site maps, workflows and prototypes
- Write and review copy to be included in the solution
- Present and assert your own ideas and solutions within the team, as well as with the client
- Lead teams and guide junior team members.
- College/University degree
- At least 4 years experience in user experience, information architecture, usability, and content strategy, collected in digital agencies or other companies within the digital economy
- Well versed in user research: interviews, persona development, usability testing
- Solid ideas about user oriented digital business processes, as well as websites/apps with superior user experiences
- Good understanding of business, marketing, and communication goals
- Committed, accurate, goal- and idea-oriented, with a love for detail and the ability to abstract
- You enjoy challenges and can evaluate what is do-able
- Curiosity and empathy for different industries, clients, topics and target audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (German is a big plus)
- Fun team player
- Familiarity with Axure, Balsamiq Mockups, and Photoshop a plus
We are seeking full-time, temporary and freelance candidates. We offer you a diverse and challenging work environment in an innovative company. Of course, attractive pay and multiple possibilities for personal and professional growth are part of the deal. If you feel comfortable in flat hierarchies and interdisciplinary teams, mediaman is the right place for you!
If you’re interested and fit the qualifications submit your resume, cover letter and design portfolio via our application form.